Fifth Third is a reputed bank that offers flexible auto loans and similar products and services. You might have taken Fifth Third Bank auto loans and might be looking for affordable ways to repay them. How can you initiate the Fifth Third Bank Auto Loan payment program?
Fortunately, this guide has every answer you are searching for. Since Fifth Third Bank lets its borrowers repay through multiple options, you might be confused about which one to choose.
Let’s check out how to repay your Fifth Third Bank auto loan.
Fifth Third Bank Auto Loans: A Quick Review
Fifth Third auto loans are good options if you are searching for flexible and reasonable auto loans for financing new or used cars. Fifth Third auto loan payments are available in multiple formats, and the bank provides lots of benefits regarding repayment terms for used and new vehicles.
Apart from financing, Fifth Third Bank allows you to opt for refinancing. Thus, you can lower the interest rate and decrease the current instalment. Are you eligible to get a loan from Fifth Third Bank?
Well, you can apply for an auto loan from Fifth Third Bank if you have a savings or checking account at this bank.
Here are some noteworthy benefits of Fifth Third Bank auto loans:
- Eligible borrowers can get a 0.25% rate discount on refinancing a non-Fifth Third Bank auto loan.
- In addition, you can receive a 0.25% rate discount if you make payments towards the loan from a Fifth Third checking account and through Auto Bill Payer.
- Depending on your checking relationship with Fifth Third Bank, extra discounts might be available.
Fifth Third Bank Auto Loans Payment: How to Proceed with it?
The best part about Fifth Third Bank auto loans payments is that you get versatile options to make the payment. However, you must register an account at Fifth Third Bank to make the payment towards your auto loan. Here’s how you can register an account at Fifth Third Bank:
- Explore a web browser on your computer and navigate to 53.com.
- After the page loads, hit the ‘Log In’ button from the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- A login box will pop up. Now, you have to click the Register button.
- Then, you must let the site know whether you have a Fifth Third Bank account, home equity line of credit, or credit card.
- Don’t forget to check off the option, ‘I have a Fifth Third Auto Loan, Instalment Loan or Mortgage Loan’.
- After that, click on the drop-down menu to select the loan type.
- Next, you need to include your loan account number.
- Then, you can check the box next to the option saying, ‘Yes, I have my loan documents ready’.
- Hit the ‘Get Started’ button and verify your identity using details from your loan documents.
- Follow on-screen guidelines to finish the process, and you will get your login credentials for future use.
Fifth Third Bank Auto Loans Payment Online
Once you have set up an account, you can easily proceed with online payments towards Fifth Third Bank auto loans. Here’s what you need to do for Fifth Third Bank auto loans payment online:
- Go to 53.com and opt for the ‘Log In’ button from the top-right corner of the home page.
- Locate the Payments section once you log in.
- Now, select ‘Make a Payment’.
- Then, the website will ask for the amount you want to pay. So, input the amount.
- Next, enter all the required banking information.
- Finally, you can submit the payment, and you are done.
Can A Phone Call Make Payments towards Fifth Third Auto Loans?
This might sound strange, but there’s a Fifth Third Bank auto loans payment phone number. This verifies that you can pay for your auto loan via phone. Let’s check out how you can accomplish that apart from Fifth Third Bank auto loans payment online:
- Before you dial the number, keep your loan documents and other banking details handy. You will require them in the overall process.
- Now, you can call the Fifth Third Bank auto loans payment phone number 1-800-972-3030. However, this service is available between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Maintain this timeline on Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to take advantage of this service.
- Once your call gets received, select to speak to a customer service agent.
- After that, ask the agent about Fifth Third Bank auto loan payments over the phone.
- The agent might ask you a few questions to verify your identity.
- Next, the customer service agent will instruct you to complete the payment to your auto loan.
How to Pay in-Person?
Besides availing online and over-the-phone payments, Fifth Third Bank auto loan branches let you repay in person. First, call your branch to ensure they accept in-person payments. If they confirm, you can schedule an appointment and make the payment.
Fifth Third Bank auto loan payment online might fail sometimes. In that situation, you can opt for in-person payment. If you need help locating a Fifth Third Bank branch near you, you can navigate to the official website of that bank and scroll down to the bottom of the home page.
There, you can get the branch locator to find the closest Fifth Third Bank auto loan branch. If you don’t want to opt for Fifth Third Bank auto loans payment online or over the phone, you can check out the following options:
- Automatic recurring payments through 53.com
- Payment via money or check to Fifth Third Bank
- One-time payment via 53.com, and you can use your external account
- Additionally, you can make payments through Western Union, wire transfer, etc.
Can You Access Your Fifth Third Bank Auto Loan Online?
Yes, you can, and it’s very easy. All you have to do is go to the home page of 53.com. Then, sign into your account after entering your username and password. As soon as you log into your account, you can see every detail of your auto loan from Fifth Third Bank.
You might require the bank’s address if you want to wire transfer your payment or send the instalment to your Fifth Third Bank auto loan payment. The bank is based in Ohio, and here’s the full address: P.O. Box 630412, Cincinnati, OH 45263-0412.
Is there any Grace Period at Fifth Third Bank?
Yes, Fifth Third Bank offers a grace period that can go as long as 15 days. However, the grace period might vary from one lender to another. After 15 days, you might have to pay late fees and your Fifth Third Bank auto loan payments.
Hence, you can contact your nearest Fifth Third Bank branch to discuss your problems. On the other hand, the bank authority might help you avoid late fees. In addition, you can register to Auto BillPayer to make payments to your auto loan at Fifth Third Bank.