7 Trusted Cash Advance Apps Like FloatMe
Managing your finances might be complicated and challenging. However, you do not need to fret. The credit goes to apps like FloatMe that make financial management easier during emergencies. FloatMe is a cash advance application that lets you get a credit of up to $50 between 2 consecutive paychecks.
In addition, FloatMe helps you track your expenditure so that you can spend less. This app comes with overdraft protection, as well. Hence, you can avoid unnecessary overdrawing from different linked accounts on FloatMe. However, you need to pay a monthly fee of $1.99 and an instant credit fee of $4.
Thus, FloatMe might not be everyone’s choice as a cash advance application. You might not be comfortable with its low limit and high subscription costs. If you are looking for other replacements for FloatMe, then this guide is for you.
Brigit is one of the best apps like FloatMe and Dave. This app is more famous than FloatMe as it has an upper limit of $250 for financial emergencies. The most interesting part of Brigit is that the borrower needs not go through a credit check.
Backed by Ashton Kutcher and Kevin Durant, Brigit is one of the most used and trusted platforms for borrowing cash between your paydays.
- It also offers Credit Builder to improve your credit score
- Additionally, you need not pay extravagantly for such premium benefits
- You might have to pay a minimum of $1 monthly for 12 or 24 months relying on the credit amount drawn
- Brigit does a spectacular job in securing you from identity theft, insured with $1 million.
If you are interested to learn more about Brigit and its features, then download its iOS or Android-compatible app.
In case you are fascinated by FloatMe’s overdraft protection alerts, then you can try Chime Spot Me. This is a popular option among other apps like FloatMe. Get up to $200 cash on the spot or instantly when you overdraft the Chime Checking account.
The best thing about Chime SpotMe is that you need not necessarily pay a subscription price. You can opt for an optional tip to use the application. It also provides immediate overdraft protection.
However, these are the cons of using Chime SpotMe:
- Users should have a Chime Spending Account
- New users can borrow as much as $20
- Qualifying for a Chime SpotMe subscription might be time-consuming
On the other hand, you will get a fixed interest rate with Chime SpotMe. You need to repay the amount with the next deposit.
If you are looking for credit-building tools or apps like FloatMe instant cash, then you can try Empower. You can get small cash flows such as $25, $50, and up to $100 immediately via Empower’s cash advance facility.
With the free Empower debit Card, you can get a credit up to 2 days early. Moreover, you can avail the following features from Empower:
- Empower doesn’t run a credit check
- You need not pay late or interest fees to Empower
- A dedicated plan called Empower Thrive offers a 0% credit-building tool starting from $200 to $1000
- You can instantly get paid with Empower
However, you need to pay a higher subscription fee. Empower demands a monthly fee of $8. Therefore, you can try other apps like FloatMe if it seems expensive to you.
Get up to 100% advance on your paycheck with none other than B9. Users can borrow cash advances instantly with B9’s incredible features.
Check out the following facilities provided by B9:
- Borrowers need not pay a fee for instant transactions
- The service is available to non-residents if they have an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- All states are included in the benefits offered by B9
- B9 demands a monthly subscription of up to $9.99
However, B9 is an expensive deal compared to FloatMe. On the other hand, a borrower should have a minimum of $500 in monthly direct deposits so that he or she can qualify for B9 perks. Yet, you can use B9 among all other apps like FloatMe as it offers a high amount to borrow.
Qualifying for Albert might be the easiest way to get advance cash. Users can ask for up to 3 cash advances every pay period. You should have a paycheck and must have repaid the past cash advances, if any, to get the next one granted by Albert.
Here are a few perks of using Albert:
- New users can get up to $150 as a Welcome Bonus with Albert
- You can advance cash up to $250
- Albert doesn’t impose any late fees, credit checks, interest, or hidden costs. Hence, Albert is
Apart from such exciting features, you can get investment and budgeting options with Albert. For example, you can activate Robo investing. Or, you can try Albert’s AI-powered auto-save feature to spend less. You need to pay a monthly fee of $6 if you are interested in communicating with a financial advisor through text.
You must have heard about Dave, and it’s more than a cash advance app. Avail a cash advance of up to $250 and get paid up to 2 days early with Dave. This banking app is one of the recommended apps like FloatMe. However, you can advance more money with Dave compared to FloatMe.
Note down the features of Dave if you are in need of emergency cash flow:
- Dave offers a more affordable monthly subscription priced at $1
- The app doesn’t run a credit check
- Additionally, borrowers don’t have to pay any interest if they repay the amount within the promised period
- Users can get the Dave debit bank that is issued by Evolve Bank and Trust
- The app comes securely encrypted
- Impressive support for customers
In addition, you can use Dave’s budgeting tools to monitor your expenses and earnings. You can even look for flexible jobs to earn some extra money through Dave’s Side Hustle feature.
Earnin is another app like FloatMe that you can use to get trusted cash advances. Now, you need not wait for your payday to access your money.
Check out the privileges offered by Earnin:
- You can request up to $500 per paycheck or up to $100 per day with Earnin
- One has to connect his or her bank account to Earnin
- Additionally, it’s mandatory to provide your employment details to reap benefits from Earnin; this makes the app recognise your paycheck pattern, and you can get cash advances easily
- Moreover, Earnin protects you from overspending
The app will notify you as soon as your account balance goes beyond the set limit. This is similar to floatMe’s Overdraft Predictions & Alerts.
The app is open to voluntary tips rather than costing you a fixed subscription. You need not pay any interest or late fees. Moreover, Earnin is a safe app that doesn’t sell or use your data.
You can sneak into benefits and features provided by MoneyLion, Klover, Cleo, Varo, DailyPay, etc., for cash advances. There are other apps like FloatMe that can immediately help you with advance cash flow before your payday. Make sure that you go through the terms and conditions of any app before committing to their services.