Princess Polly is the dream destination for those who fantasise about Insta-worthy and celeb-alike looks. Like any other online and in-store shop, Princess Polly runs a pretty generous return policy. This ensures that you can return purchased items to Princess Polly if you are unsatisfied with what you have received.
However, the Princess Polly Return Policy has been revised lately. Therefore, buyers are confused and puzzled. Buyers can’t return anything they have purchased from Princess Polly now. What are those products that are not eligible for a return?
If the return policy of Princess Polly appears to be a mystery, then this guide has every answer to all your questions. Let’s review and understand how Princess Polly’s return label works, how you can initiate a return and more.
1. Princess Polly Return Policy: What is it?
The official website of Princess Polly return policy UK or other countries clearly states that buyers have to initiate a return within the next 30 days from the delivery date. So, Princess Polly gives you a 30-day return window.
As a buyer, you can sign up for a refund. And, Princess Polly will refund the amount to the source payment gateway you used to pay for the item. Otherwise, you can settle for a Princess Polly gift card if you don’t want a refund at the original payment source.
Now, the refund might take time. Reportedly, Princess Polly holds all returned items at corresponding shipping centres for at most 3 days. Then, they process the return. Hence, you can expect a minimum of 6 days’ delay to process the requested return.
After that, Princess Polly will handle your refund requests. Additionally, your ban’s clearance time plays a significant role here. Overall, you can expect the refund to be deposited in your bank account within 7 business days from the date of confirming the retrieval of the item.
2. Princess Polly’s Return Eligibility
Can you return on Princess Polly? Fortunately, you can return purchased items to Princess Polly by following the specified instructions on its website. However, you can’t return everything you purchase from this store. Princess Polly has mentioned all the instances where it can grant a return and where it can’t.
Basically, they have tagged a few items as ‘non-returnable’ due to hygiene and safety issues. Here are all the noted criteria that qualify Princess Polly return policy Reddit:
- The item should be in its original and factory condition.
- Its tags should be intact.
- You can’t use the product or wash them.
- Additionally, you must keep the swimwear’s hygiene seal unharmed and attached.
- You can’t return any merchandise labelled ‘Final Sale’.
- Keep footwear ready in its original packaging or shoebox and without postal labels.
3. What Items Are Ineligible for Return at Princess Polly?
In addition to the criteria mentioned above, Princess Polly has shed light on a few selected items that any buyer can’ return. That’s why you should be double-sure about the following items before purchasing from Princess Polly. According to Princess Polly return policy, you can’t return the specified items or merchandise below:
- Other hair accessories
- Personal massagers
- Beauty products, including cosmetics and self-tanners
- Undercover Style Helpers
Therefore, remember that you can’t return these things to Princess Polly no matter how poorly they arrive at your location.
4. Princess Polly Exchange Policy
An exchange differs from a return in many ways. While returning any merchandise, an exchange might be optional. Be noted Princess Polly facilitates 2 main exchange options, and they are:
- Standard Exchange refers to the process of sending and scanning the returned item.
- Whereas Instant Exchange allows you to swap out your items instantly. To initiate an Instant Exchange, Princess Polly holds a $1 on your card. You must return the item within 14 days of delivery if you don’t want to be overcharged.
Besides these two Princess Polly exchange policy terms, you need to keep the following points in your mind regarding an exchange:
- Once you request an exchange, you can’t dismiss it.
- In addition, you can’t request an exchange if that particular item is in stock. Instead, Princess Polly will initiate a refund or store credit.
- Buyers can’t apply new discount codes on exchange-eligible items.
- For international returns, Princess Polly doesn’t offer exchanges or store credits.
5. What about Sale Items Returns on Princess Polly?
You might be freaking out that you can’t return items labelled ‘sale’ to Princess Polly. However, this clothing and accessories store is quite understanding when it comes to the return of those sale items. It allows buyers to return sale items like any other normal purchase. Still, you can’t return products with the ‘Final Sale’ tag.
6. How to Return Items to Princess Polly?
Since you have understood the do’s and don’ts associated with Princess Polly return policy, it’s time to check out how you can initiate a return. Remember that Princess Polly doesn’t pick up your return shipments from your location. Instead, you have to drop it off at the nearest carrier office.
Furthermore, keep your order number and Zip Code handy while requesting a return on Princess Polly. Here’s what Princess Polly customer service advises to proceed with a return:
- Navigate to the Returns & Exchanges page of the Princess Polly website.
- Next, choose the Region from the given dropdown menu.
- After you have selected the region, click on the button that says, ‘Start A Return’.
- Now, the site will ask for the respective order number and the shipping zip code. Additionally, it may ask for the email address or phone number you used to place the order. Provide all the information to carry out the return request.
- Remove or cover the original postal label from the return package.
- After you decide on the payment mode for the return shipment, the Princess Polly return label will be generated.
- Print out the postage sticker and affix it to the return package.
After that, you must drop off the return package at the nearest carrier office. You’re done for now, and Princess Polly will take care of it. For international orders, buyers have to bear the shipping charge. So, the shipping charge will be deducted from the total refund amount.
Can Return at Princess Polly be free?
Princess Polly charges you the shipping fee on international and return label processes. And, it could be as high as $6.95. However, you can save yourself from this with Princess Polly free returns. However, this requires you to stay near any Princess Polly store.
You can simply visit the store and drop off the item that you want to return. After a thorough check by professionals, you will get your money back. The fun catch is that you don’t have to print labels or pay extra for returning products.
7. When Can You Expect the Refund?
As already stated before, the refunded money will take more or less 7 business days from the date of dropping off your return. According to Princess Polly return policy guidelines, you can expect the refund in the account you used to place the order.
Therefore, wait 7 business days before contacting Princess Polly customer service. You can reach the customer service desk if 7 days are officially over and you haven’t heard anything about your return shipment.
Confirm whether they have granted your request or turned it down for valid reasons. So, ensure that you follow everything mentioned in the return policy by Princess Polly. On the other hand, Shop Pay and Afterpay refunds work differently. Therefore, select the right payment method at your convenience for buy now, pay later options.
For Shop Pay Refunds
Princes Polly has specified the following points applicable to Shop Pay refunds, such as:
- The payment processor will cancel the first instalment of the payment.
- It lets you return as many products as you need.
- In addition, it will deduct the postage fee from the refund amount if you prefer to print off the return sticker.
- Moreover, it will process the first payment at the end of the refund procedure.
For Afterpay Refunds
On the other hand, here are a few things to remember for Afterpay refunds:
- You need to continue paying instalments to Afterpay even if you have filed a return. Princess Polly will refund the amount, but you must keep paying Afterpay on time.
- Like Shop Pay, Afterpay permits you to return as many items as possible.
- Refunds are destined to be issued from the last instalment. Additionally, Afterpay refunds will work backwards to the very first instalment.
- Lastly, Afterpay will deduct the shipping charge from the refund amount if you affix the return sticker.
In short, Princess Polly return policy is simple. Only keep track of those products and categories that are not eligible for a return while purchasing them from this site. Additionally, you must bear the shipping charge if you want to print the return label. Lastly, ensure you don’t damage the product you don’t like or want to return.