In the age of mobile banking, you need help finding the Woodforest National Bank routing number on the corresponding mobile app. If you have an account in Woodforest National Bank, you might require the respective routing number to send a wire transfer or make a payroll payment.
Are you looking for the Woodforest National Bank routing number Georgia or North Carolina? Then, this guide gets you covered. You’ll learn where to find the right routing number according to your state. Additionally, this guide will help you to understand some basic mobile banking operations for Woodforest National Bank.
Let’s get started.
Woodforest National Bank Routing Number: What is it?
The routing number of any financial organisation refers to where an individual has opened an account and a transaction placed. A routing number is commonly represented by a 9-digit number used for wire transfers and ACH. You might be asked for the Woodforest National Bank routing number while performing mobile banking transactions or online payments.
The twist is that not all Woodforest National Bank branches have the same routing number. It can change from one geographic location to another. For example, the Woodforest National Bank routing number for Texas can be different from the one in Kentucky. It depends on the county’s location.
Therefore, knowing the right routing number is important to make a transfer legit and successful without wasting time. What’s my routing number Woodforest? Here’s how you can find the routing number of the required Woodforest National Bank branch:
First, access your bank account check from the Woodforest National Bank. Now, have a look at the lower-left corner of the check. Next, you can see a 9-digit number there, and it is the routing number you’re looking for. So, the first 4 digits in this ABA routing number represent the Federal Reserve Routing Symbol.
Whereas the next 4 digits indicate the ABA institution. And, the last digit represents the check digit. Apart from your bank check, you can browse the official website of Woodforest National Bank. The routing number as per the state will be there.
State-Wise Woodforest ABA Routing Numbers
We have made the job easy for you, indeed. If you can’t find a check, go through the list below. We have mentioned all the states and their corresponding Woodforest National Bank routing numbers.
- Georgia – 314972853
- Indiana (Knox, Martin, Clark, Floyd, Daviess, Warrick, Switzerland, Pike, Orange, Perry, Crawford, Jackson, Greene, Vandenburgh, Floyd, Jefferson, Sullivan, Lawrence, Dubois, Gibson, Scott, Posey, Spencer, and Washington) – 081226829
- Indiana (other counties) – 071926809
- Alabama – 314972853
- Mississippi – 314972853
- Illinois (Calhoun, Adams, Lawrence, Wayne, Montgomery, Clinton, Bond, Jasper, Marion, Wabash, Morgan, Jersey, Edwards, Clay, Hardin, Alexander, Brown, Franklin, Greene, St. Clair, Whitne, Williamson, Jefferson, Crawford, Fayette, Edwards, Pulaski, Washington, Jackson, Madison, Pope, Monroe, Gallatin, Hamilton, Effingham, Gallatin, Richland, Pike, Perry, Saline, Randolph, Union, Macoupin, and Johnsonnties) – 081226829
- Illions (other counties) – 071926809
- Florida – 314972853
- North Carolin – 053112592
- South Carolina – 314972853
- Ohio – 044115809
- Kentucky – 314972853
- Pennsylvania (Butler, Fayette, Jefferson, Lawrence, Allegheny, Beaver, Warren, Greene, Mercer, Armstrong, Clarion, Forest, Somerset, Indiana, Erie, Crawford, Venango, Westmoreland, and Washington counties) – 044115809
- Pennsylvania (other counties) – 031319058
- New York – 314972853
- Maryland – 053112592
- West Virginia (Ohio, Hancock, Brooke, Wetzel, Marshall, and Tyler counties) – 044115809
- West Virginia (other counties) – 053112592
- Virginia – 053112592
- Louisiana – 314972853
- Texas (Refugio County) – 314972853
- Texas (other counties) – 113008465
Hence, here’s how to find your routing number Woodforest Bank, according to your account-opening location.
Woodforest National Bank Swift Code
Apart from the Woodforest National Bank routing number, swift codes are another set of Bank Identifier Codes. Therefore, you should learn about the Woodforest National Bank swift numbers to initiate a wire transfer. The swift code details the bank and branch where you want to transfer the money.
A swift code assists in verifying different financial transactions. However, the Woodforest National Bank swift code is WONAUS44XXX. Let’s break up the swift code and understand what it represents.
The first 8-letter code, or WONAUS44, indicates that it is the Woodforest National Bank’s primary office. In addition, WONA stands for Woodforest National Bank. US is the country code for the United States (US). At the same time, XXX interprets the branch code, which differs from one branch to another.
Here are other important details about Woodforest National Bank:
Bank name: Woodforest National Bank
Country: United States
City: The Woodland, TX
Address: 1330 Lake Robbins Drive
Mobile Banking Details of Woodforest National Bank
Does Woodforest Bank have online banking facilities? Yes, you can download the dedicated Woodforest National Bank mobile banking app on your smartphone if you have an account in that bank.
As a customer, you can use this mobile app for the following reasons:
- Managing your Woodforest account, checking balance and transaction history
- Paying bills and scheduling automatic payments on the mobile banking app
- Transferring money from your account to another Woodforest account
- Requesting a loan from the Woodforest National Bank
- Viewing current and previous statements
- Managing and looking up your credit and debit cards
- Depositing your checks through the mobile banking app
- Sending or receiving the money to or from qualified Woodforest accounts via Western Union
After all, Woodforest National Bank keeps your security and encryption tight on the mobile banking app. So, you can use the existing Woodforest Online Banking username and password to access your banking information and services nationwide.
How to Register and Sign in to Woodforest National Bank Mobile Banking Application?
Before opting for the Woodforest National Bank mobile banking app download process, you must sign up for it. You will only get a username and password to access the mobile banking app after that.
Therefore, here’s the process to register for the Woodforest National Bank mobile banking app:
- Navigate to the official website of Woodforest National Bank using a web browser.
- Now, click on the “Enroll” button on the homepage.
- Once it redirects you to the enrollment page, you need to provide the following details:
- Account number
- Your mother’s maiden name
- Primary ID number (use the drop-down menu to select it)
- The date of birth
- You must also submit a valid photo ID, like a passport or driver’s license.
After you have been verified for the process, you will get the username and password through an email to the submitted email address. Now, you can use them to log into your Woodforest account through the mobile banking app.
Steps to Sign in to Woodforest National Bank Mobile Banking App
So far, you have all the credentials to log into the mobile banking app. However, you can now download the Woodforest National Bank mobile banking app. Look for a legitimate application on the App Store or Google Play Store and download it.
After that, follow the guidelines below:
- Explore the mobile banking app.
- Next, provide the username and password in the required spaces.
- Tap the Login button.
You must have logged into the Woodforet account.
Can You Deposit a Check through the Woodforest Mobile Banking App?
The Woodforest Mobile Banking app lets you deposit checks from the comfort of your home. Well, how to set up Woodforest mobile banking for the Mobile Deposit feature? Here’s how you can virtually deposit a check from your home at any time:
- First, open the Woodforest mobile banking app. Afterwards, sign in to your Woodforest account on the app.
- Next, choose the account where you need to deposit the check.
- Now, click a picture of the front side of the check using the mobile camera.
- Additionally, capture the photo of the check’s back.
- Verify all the information before you deposit the check.
Finally, you can tap on the Deposit button to complete the procedure.
Will Funds be Immediately Available Right After a Mobile Check Deposit?
This is a common question among mobile banking users of Woodforest National Bank. However, the deposited money might be available the next business day or within 48 hours, depending on a few circumstances. For example:
- You can expect the fund to be reflected on the next business day if you have deposited it before 8:00 p.m. CT.
- After 8:00 p.m. CT, the fund is likely to be deposited to the account by the second business day from the date of the deposit.
- On the other hand, if you initiate a check deposit on Christmas day, you can expect the fund to be available within 48 hours.
Besides this, customers are eager about one more thing. Is there a check deposit limit on the Woodforest mobile banking app? No, there isn’t. You just have to maintain the daily amount limit, and that will be all.
Does Woodforest National Bank Permit You to Overdraft?
Yes, the bank does allow you to overdraft. You have to enable the “Privilege Pay” feature the bank provides. Once you activate the feature, you need to pay a charge of $29 every time an overdraft gets paid.
Can You Manage Your Woodforest Debit Card through the Mobile Banking App?
Woodforest online banking application lets you manage your debit card. Debit Card Management on the Woodforest mobile banking app is a dedicated feature. You can determine per transaction limits, block or allow specific types of transactions, deactivate or activate your debit card, and much more on this application.
Furthermore, how do you manage your debit card on the Woodforest mobile banking app? Hence, we got you covered:
Log into Your Woodforest Account
Navigate to your smartphone’s Woodforest mobile banking app and tap on it. Once the app opens up, you need to log in. Next, use your login credentials, such as username and password to access your account through the app.
Go to “Manage Debit Cards”
The next step involves using the option to manage your debit card. Simply tap the Menu icon and select the one that says, “Manage Debit Cards”. Additionally, select the card that you want to manage. For example, you can disable the card by tapping “Turn Card Off”.
In addition, you can proceed with the following set of actions for your debit card, such as:
- Setting transaction limits
- Blocking or allowing different transactions, like
- Phone or online
Therefore, decide your Woodforest debit card spending limit and more with this particular app.
Forgot Woodforest Username and Password?
You can recover your Woodforest Username and password if you have forgotten them. Just use the link that says “Forgot Your Username?” or “Forgot Your Password?” to retrieve your credentials. Indeed, we have mentioned the exact process to recover them when you forgot Woodforest username and password.
- First, click the “Forgot Your Username” link from the official login page.
- Next, it will redirect you to a new page to recover the username.
- Then, you have to choose an identification proof from the given choices, such as:
- Driver’s license
- Military ID
- Social Security Number
- Matricula Card
- State ID Card
- Afterwards, provide the unique identification number.
- Additionally, you must submit your email address, account number or debit card number one by one.
Now, click the Continue button and check out the on-screen guidelines. If you have forgotten the Woodforest mobile banking password, then here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the online banking login page of Woodforest National Bank.
- Then, hit the “Forgot Your Password” link.
- Provide your username on the password reset page.
- Next, check out your email, where you must have received a temporary password for resetting your password.
- Now, you can enter the current username and the given password in the spaces provided.
Finally, click on Continue and do as directed.
Hopefully, you got the Woodforest National Bank routing number per your location. The bank needs it to process any transaction to stay secure and maintained. Additionally, you learned a lot about Woodforest mobile banking and its whereabouts. Now, you can easily manage essential bank operations with the dedicated app.