You might be far away from your payday, and you need some extra cash for an emergency right now. Such situations are not uncommon at all. However, you need not worry about it as you can take help from a cash advance application such as MoneyLion.
MoneyLion lets you get a credit of up to $250, and that too without any solid credit check. Yet, MoneyLion might not be a feasible option for everyone due to its multiple expensive membership plans and availability issues. Are you looking for apps like MoneyLion that come with potential benefits?
We have conducted research and found some spectacular and extraordinary cash advance apps. All the following apps or tools below offer many features and perks over MoneyLion. Check them out and decide the best one for your financial emergencies, shall we?
Brigit is a legit cash advance app for frequent borrowers. You can bridge your financial gaps between 2 consecutive paydays with Brigit, one of the powerful apps like MoneyLion.
This app offers the following features, such as:
- Users can advance cash up to $250.
- Users have to be a member of a particular plan, and it costs $9.99 each month.
- Brigit offers instant cash advances; it might take only 20 minutes to get your cash credited to your linked account.
- You can get a same-day cash advance if you have your debit card linked to Brigit.
- Otherwise, Brigit will credit the cash on the next day from the request.
- Additionally, Brigit offers users access to earning and expenditure trends.
Moreover, Brigit offers enough flexibility in terms of repayment. Users can extend the due date up to 3 times. The app also notifies its users of any hefty transaction. Brigit also provides credit monitoring and credit rating-building tools for borrowers.
Albert can get you an instant cash advance of up to $250 without any interest or fee. You can get your paycheck up to 2 days prior with Albert. Next, Albert will automatically deduct the amount of cash advance from your next paycheck.
Check out additional benefits of using Albert:
- In-app financial tools that are free
- Users don’t have to pay any interest on the amount borrowed
- Users are also eligible to get a bonus worth $150
- You need to link your bank account to the Albert app
Now, linking your bank account to Albert is a must-step. Hence, it might not be everyone’s comfort zone. On the other hand, you can contact Albert’s customer support team through email only. Otherwise, Albert is a perfect choice among all other free cash advance apps like MoneyLion.
If you require a bit more money to meet your ends, then Dave might be the best bet. Dave offers payday advances within the range of up to $500. The most impressive part about using Dave is that it doesn’t run solid credit checks like other creditors.
Here are a few more features that we found overwhelming:
- Users need to pay a monthly membership fee of $1.
- Dave issues a standard transfer that might take up to 3 business days.
- Borrowers need to pay an extra or express fee to get the cash advance immediately.
- Dave doesn’t charge its users interest and late fees.
- The application comes up with an optional tip option.
In addition to this, Dave provides users with budgeting tools. These tools help you by restricting you from overdrawing from your linked account to Dave. Additionally, Dave has confirmed that its users have saved over $ 1 billion in overdraft fees by using this feature.
Going through financial borrowing might be a tough situation for most users. Under this circumstance, you might wish to talk to a friend who can advise you regarding such decisions. Well, Cleo comes with a persona regulated by powerful AI.
Now, you can have a solid conversation with Cleo’s AI support and it feels like you are talking to a friend.
Otherwise, Cleo is one of those popular apps like MoneyLion with the following features:
- Cleo offers a credit of up to $100 without a credit check if you use it for the first time.
- Users don’t have to pay any interest charges or late fees with Cleo.
- Cleo offers a premium plan for those who want to get cash advances.
- The premium plan costs $5.99 each month.
Well, the monthly subscription might be too much when compared to Dave’s optional tip policy.
Earnin is one of the top-notch apps like MoneyLion due to its magnificent benefits. This fee and interest-free cash advance app allow you to get up to $500 every pay period until your next paycheck arrives.
The following points make Earnin one of the best apps:
- Earnin helps you avoid overdraft fees by automatically transferring up to $100 to your linked bank account when the balance is low.
- You can opt for a tip, but that’s totally optional.
- The app doesn’t run checks on your credit history.
However, users should have a steady paycheck to avail of benefits from Earnin. In addition to this, Earnin demands a direct deposit and a permanent work location for its users.
This means that you should work for an eligible employer. Earnin can transfer the cash advance into your bank account if it qualifies for the given terms and conditions of Earnin’s Lightning Speed program.
Everyone likes to keep track of earnings and spending, and that’s why banking tools are a necessity. If you are searching for an app that lets you use advanced banking tools, then you should try Brach. Additionally, Branch offers a great amount for cash advance purposes if a particular user qualifies for it.
Here are the advantages of using Branch:
- Users can receive up to 50% of their earnings as a cash advance until the next payday arrives with Branch.
- This applies to employees of the participating companies.
- Users will receive a free checking account, and a debit card, along with a digital wallet for billing and purchase purposes.
- The branch doesn’t charge its users fees.
- However, instant transfers require an extra fee through Branch.
- The app offers a bunch of budgeting tools that help you recognise the spending trends.
Thus, you can track your due bills, low-balance accounts, and more insights with Branch. Overall, it’s a great application for managing your cash flow.
This is one of the leading financial apps, like MoneyLion, so far. Chime helps you receive loans from friends and family members. The banking restrictions are not a problem for Chime. All you need is a legitimate debit card. Or, you can use a Chime checking account.
Let’s learn what Chime offers:
- Its SpotMe feature offers overdraft protection
- Users can get up to $200 on cash withdrawals and debit card purchases
- Chime doesn’t charge its users fees
- Chime assets you to get paid early
- Users can build credit without any overdraft restrictions
- You can pay your loved ones instantly
On the other hand, users can use the Credit Builder card from Chime to withdraw cash from an ATM. And, Chime offers no hidden charges for that.
Other Trending & Trusted Apps Like MoneyLion You can Opt for…
Payactiv, Even, Empower, Klover, Go2Bank, Affirm, etc., are some of the apps like MoneyLion, and they can help you with financial transactions before your paydays.
Check out their eligibility criteria and other factors to find out which one suits you the best. Ensure you observe the terms and conditions related to all these cash advance applications to avoid unnecessary fees, charges, and interests.